Matthew T. Macklin
- Health Law
- Business Law
- Regulatory and Administrative Law
- Litigation Defense
Current Employment Position
- President of Stratagem Law Group, PLLC
Mr. Macklin is a licensed Washington Attorney, MBA, experienced executive and business owner. For over a decade, Mr. Macklin has been leading teams in healthcare. Through a combination of agency relationship and reputation building, administrative navigation, and holding enforcement agencies accountable, he has guided teams to achieve previously unseen regulatory and administrative outcomes.
He supports organizations in avoiding compliance issues in health law areas like Stark, Anti-Kickback, and False Claims Act. Mr. Macklin's practice helps organizations and providers avoid investigation and prosecution through effective process implementation and legal guidance. When necessary he represents clients in civil defense matters.
As a business owner and previous consultant, Mr. Macklin knows what it takes to operate a successful business. Whether building the foundation for a new launch, priming for expansion, merging or acquiring new operations, winding up, or resolving partner and member disputes, Mr. Macklin knows not only how to guide business to meet their legal obligations, but also how to maximize their business and personal interests in the process.
Settling for a less experience or no experience in actual business operations is selling yourself and you business short of the legal counsel it deserves. Contact Mr. Macklin to strike up a conversation and start a relationship that runs with your business from start to next...
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- Walden University, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Major: Business Administration
- Washington, 2021
- Leadership Kitsap 20 under 40
Classes & Seminars
- Health Law Institutional and Agency Relationships, Loyola Chicago University School of Law, Present
- American Health Law Association, Present
- American Health Lawyers Association, Present
- Health Care Compliance Association, Present
- American Bar Association, Present
- Association of Corporate Counsel
- Washington State Board of Nursing Home Administrators