Collection Of Your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Stratagem Law Group, PLLC, may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Device used, referring domain, and location
If you purchase Stratagem Law Group, PLLC‘s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use Of Your Personal Information
Stratagem Law Group, PLLC, collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
Stratagem Law Group, PLLC, may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Stratagem Law Group, PLLC, and its affiliates.
Sharing Information With Third Parties
Stratagem Law Group, PLLC, does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Stratagem Law Group, PLLC, may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Stratagem Law Group, PLLC, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Stratagem Law Group, PLLC, may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Stratagem Law Group, PLLC, or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Stratagem Law Group, PLLC,; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Stratagem Law Group, PLLC, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Stratagem Law Group, PLLC. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Stratagem Law Group, PLLC, website.
The Stratagem Law Group, PLLC, website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Stratagem Law Group, PLLC, pages, or register with Stratagem Law Group, PLLC, site or services, a cookie helps Stratagem Law Group, PLLC, to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Stratagem Law Group, PLLC, website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Stratagem Law Group, PLLC, features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Stratagem Law Group, PLLC, services or websites you visit.
Right To Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Stratagem Law Group, PLLC, does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Stratagem Law Group, PLLC, may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Stratagem Law Group, PLLC, you may opt out of such communications by [email protected]
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes To This Statement
Stratagem Law welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Stratagem Law has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Stratagem Law at:
Stratagem Law Group, PLLC,
720 Seneca St., Ste 107 PMB 7
Seattle, Washington 98101
Email Address: [email protected]
Telephone number: 253-313-2284
Effective as of June 20, 2021