The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) recently stated that it will begin publicly posting all civil money penalties imposed against skilled nursing facilities. In the past, the government would not publicly disclose these fines. Moving forward, the feds...
Legal Insight. Unmatched Instinct.
- Why is incorporation important when starting an assisted living facility?
- Separating your finances after starting a business
- How a lawyer can help with due diligence during an acquisition
- 3 tips for providers to avoid Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute violations
- Do I need to change the structure of my business?