Medical professionals strive to provide the care and attention their patients require while remaining compliant with numerous statutes and regulations. Providers face strict penalties if they violate any regulation. Allegations of fraud can ruin a reputation and a...
Innovative. Effective. Efficient.
- Why is incorporation important when starting an assisted living facility?
- Separating your finances after starting a business
- How a lawyer can help with due diligence during an acquisition
- 3 tips for providers to avoid Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute violations
- Do I need to change the structure of my business?