It can be challenging to navigate compliance standards in the healthcare system. The rules tend to change often, and it can be difficult to instill the importance of following reporting protocols to staff. The False Claims Act was initially designed to uncover fraud...
Legal Insight. Unmatched Instinct.
- Why is incorporation important when starting an assisted living facility?
- Separating your finances after starting a business
- How a lawyer can help with due diligence during an acquisition
- 3 tips for providers to avoid Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute violations
- Do I need to change the structure of my business?