A party may want to prove that a potential defendant received notice or some written communication. Process service certainly satisfies that goal. However, a cheaper and just as reliable method is certified mail. A demand letter — does not itself — carry...
Legal Insight. Unmatched Instinct.
- Why is incorporation important when starting an assisted living facility?
- Separating your finances after starting a business
- How a lawyer can help with due diligence during an acquisition
- 3 tips for providers to avoid Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute violations
- Do I need to change the structure of my business?